1) Session (Transient) cookies: these cookies are erased when you close your browser, and do not collect information from your computer. They typically store information in the form of a session identification that does not personally identify the user.
2) Persistent (Permanent/Stored) cookies: these cookies are stored on your hard drive until they expire (i.e. based on a set expiration date) or until you delete them. These cookies are used to collect identifying information about the user, such as Web surfing behaviour or user preferences for a specific site.
We may use Google Analytics to collect information and behaviours of visitors to our website, for example, what pages were visited and from where. We use this information to determine the effectiveness and usefulness of the pages on our website. We do not make any attempt to discover the identity of any person visiting our website.
For any customer accessing our free Wi-Fi, Stuzzico Ltd. does not collect or store any data from users accessing our free Wi-Fi.
We maintain a database of customer names and email addresses. This information is provided voluntarily via our website or in our restaurant. We use this database as our mailing list from which we send out newsletter emails informing Stuzzico Customers of information, news and offers related to Stuzzico and Connaught Village. We use a third-party provider, MailChimp, to deliver our newsletter emails. MailChimp uses its own technology to gather and, make available to Stuzzico, statistics around opening of emails and link clicks. For more information please see Mailchimp’s privacy notice here: https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy.. Anyone on our database can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of a newsletter email.
Stuzzico uses external delivery companies such as Deliveroo and Uber Eats for home or office deliveries of food and drinks. Through the online platform, the delivery companies may provide personal data such as name, address, or telephone number of the user. This information is not held, stored, transferred or traded by Stuzzico and is only used in connection with the specific delivery requested by the user. Stuzzico is not responsible for the data held by the delivery companies. If you visit the Stuzzico website and choose to use the links on the Stuzzico website to visit the delivery company site, be advised that Stuzzico does not submit any of your data to the delivery company. Once you have left the Stuzzico website be aware that Stuzzico have no control over the other website's use of any data or information which you submit to them. We recommend that you review the privacy statement of the delivery company site.
Links to other websites
Our website contains links to other websites, such as Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and Trip Advisor. These are websites which may be of interest to Stuzzico Customers. Once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over the other website and cannot responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. We recommend that you exercise caution and review the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Rights for Individuals:
• The right to be informed
• The right of access
• The right to rectification
• The right to erasure
• The right to restrict processing
• The right to data portability
• The right to object
• Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.